Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You can run...but you can't hide!

So, I took Logan to my sister's baby shower yesterday, and he was such a joy. (Sarcasm) The girl who was throwing the party has a couple of bunnies, and toward the end of the party she put them in her backyard so the kids could play with them. Logan, being the ever-curious kid, decided to kick one while I wasn't watching. Luckily, his aunt Jess noticed and quickly ran to his side. After explaining that he needed to be nice to the bunnies, Logan walked over and tried to kick one again. So, Jess scooped him up and brought him over to me. Then, on the way home Logan overheard us talking about it and he said, "Bunnies?" Then he followed with a confident, "Kick!" with a huge grin plastered to his face. This he repeated a few times. What a stinker!

3 comments:

Jann said...

HA! He and Mason really are from the same "100% Boy" mold. Mason like to pull the dogs' tails while saying "Be soft with the dogs. Don't pull their tails."

Rhiannon said...

What a turkey! It always amazes me how boys are so wired to do ruff and tumble things. Like Phe likes to spit things out of his mouth all over the house and just walk away. I don't get it.

Leslie Black said...

I hope it is a boy thing, I don't want to see Kierra doing that. Where do you think he got the idea?

Logan Turns Two!