Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chocolate, anyone?

Oh, for the love of chocolate. How do I love thee? It's impossible to count the ways. I just wanted to shout out a tribute to one thing that has gotten me through some of the hardships in life, M&Ms. While many may wonder, only I have the power to admit that, yes, I am a chocoholic and proud of it. It is what got me through the first three months of Logan's life, and what continues to get me through the stressful times. So, I must say that I love you chocolate. If only you wouldn't add to my waistline, you would be perfect.

4 comments:

Leslie Black said...

I thought it was my week to crave chocolate. Richard even made some chocolate cookies for me. I should bring you some, they are better than m&m's.

Jann said...

M&Ms are gooooood. Unfortunately, I have moved on to (almost) anything in the Dove chocolate family. The good news is it makes a fantastic treat, but it's too expensive to keep around all the time. It keeps me from turning homicidal at work as well as at home.

carolee said...

Oh, Amber, I share your chocolate sentiments!! Mmmmm... M&Ms sound pretty good about now!!

Carolee
PS. Your family is so darling!!

Sera said...

I am glad that once upon a time reese sent me his blog address, so that tonight I can find an old friend. LOVE YOU AMBER!!!

Logan Turns Two!