Friday, June 6, 2008

Blogging? I think so!

I was a little skeptical about doing this whole blogging thing, but have come to find that it is fun to have the space to share my random thoughts, even if it is only my mother reading them. At least I have an outlet for my randomness, and a page where I can show off the cutest kid in the world. But don't all moms think that theirs is the cutest? And for all of you that don't appreciate my random thoughts, you can thank Jannda for introducing me to blogging in the first place. Thanks Jannda!

1 comment:

Jann said...

Hey, you're welcome. I'm not your mother, and I'm reading. I will gladly field any thanks, complaints, or FAQs at my new email deconstructingamber@yeahright.com. :) Like I told my friend Becca: welcome to the geekery. So glad you could join me here. And oh yeah, your kid is cute. Better get him some real golf gear so he will stop trying to nick other people's. It could be worse: Mason wants to play hockey. I'll trade you anytime!

Logan Turns Two!