Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kick the Bunny....or Goat!

So, I think that Logan has a kicking problem. On Friday night we went to a petting zoo, one filled with baby goats, sheep, a bunny, a llama, a donkey, and a couple of pigs. Logan was excited, moving from one animal to the next with barely contained excitement. Then, after a little while I guess the fun was wearing off, so he went up to a baby goat and tried to kick it not once but twice! I was embarassed. I had to drag him away and explain that if he did it again we would leave. However, I think one of the sheep took pity out on this goat, for later on he walked up behind Logan and put his head right up to the back of Logan's head. When Logan turned around, his face filled with fear and he shouted "Moo!" at the goat. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Logan Turns Two!