Friday, June 20, 2008

Potty Time

So, I have officially begun the journey into potty training, and I can honestly say that I have no idea what I am doing. Spencer and I bought Logan a potty seat and some underpants on Wednesday. When we returned home from the store I told Logan that he could wear a pair of underwear over his diaper, in order to get him excited about them. Well, we put a pair on, and then Logan grabbed another pair and immediately began to put them on his head. It was pretty funny. I don't know where he got his idea from, but he thought it was hilarious. Now, everytime he sees underwear, he wants to put one pair on the right way and another pair on his head. I think he gets it from his dad...

P.S. Any suggestions on other methods of potty training? Or are you all as clueless as me?

2 comments:

Jann said...

I'm sure Spencer would appreciate the internet knowing he likes to put underwear on his head....but for Logan it's pretty funny. Maybe we should go get some potty training books together next week, because I need to at least start heading that way, too.

Rhiannon said...

All I have to say is good luck. It took me forever to get Jersey interested and 40 ponies later she is potty trained. I'm trying not to bribe Phoenix like I did with Jersey but he stubborn and doesn't have any desire. I just done though. When your kid can say "mom I'm poopy change me" All I can think of is yeah we are done with diapers.

Logan Turns Two!