Monday, November 10, 2008

This is Halloween!




Halloween was awesome this year. Logan was so excited to go Trick-or-Treating! His friend Kierra stopped by, and it was all I could do to keep him from following them around the neighborhood, he was so excited to go! Logan loved being a monkey, and had the "Oooh-ooh, aaah-aaah!" down. Spencer took him Trick-or-Treating and Logan was yelling "Trick-or-Treat!" and enthusiastically knocking on every door. As you can tell I was a jack-o-lantern, to match my round belly. I thought it fitting.

2 comments:

Leslie Black said...

That's a nice rotten pumpkin you've got there!

Ali said...

AMBER AND SPENCER!!!!! Oh my goodness I miss you guys so much! I am a total blog stalker and found your blog linking through other peoples blogs. I am so happy to be able to see what you are up to! You look so happy, and your little guy is SO adorable!! Lets keep in touch this time and not loose each other again!

Logan Turns Two!