Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Big News!

I am officially the worst blogger ever. Two months and counting since my last post. Oh, well. Sorry to disappoint the five people who read this. Anyway, I do have some news to those who don't already know. I am pregnant again with a baby boy. Spencer and I are excited, and Logan is still trying to understand why mommy's belly is getting bigger and why we keep telling him that he is going to have a baby brother. I think he is going to be devastated when he has to share the attention. Oh, well. Eventually they will be able to play with each other and he won't mind so much. I hope. Well, I am going to now add some pictures of my cute kid at Halloween so enjoy!

3 comments:

Karena said...

wahoo! congrats!!

Shauna said...

congrats! When are you due? How fun for Logan to have a brother!

Leslie Black said...

Freak it is about time you tell people. It is even more surprising that you posted a new post!

Logan Turns Two!