Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our New Addition!







Okay, so it has been a few months since I last posted, that I don't even know if anyone will notice this new post. Sorry, to those who have given up on me. However, I am happy to say that we have a new little boy in our family.








Stockton was born on February 26, at 7:47 in the morning. He is a cutie, and we are excited to have him in our home. Logan is also adjusting well to his little brother. He loves to hold him, and only tells me to put him down about five times a day so that I can play with him. We think that he looks like Logan so far, so it will be fun to see him grow!

4 comments:

Jann said...

I didn't give up! Yay you had time to update!

And he IS a cutie. I need to visit you guys again, I have been a very naughty friend.

Ali said...

Wow I didn't even know you were expecting, congratulations!! And I am pretty sure you are NOT suppose to look that good after just having a baby!! I am scared to have another one, you will have to let me know how it goes. :)

Sera said...

Yay for you and Spencer. He is a cutie. If I still lived in Utah I would have to visit the new wee one!

carolee said...

What a cutie! Congratulations to you!!

Logan Turns Two!