Thursday, August 21, 2008

Does Not Play Well With Others

So, Logan has developed a new love of yet another sport. Boxing. He gets these cunning moves form watching and playing none other that the Wii. I blame the creators for any future harm that my child might commit to others. I think I need to post a sticky not to his forehead whenever we go out that states "Does not play well with others." In reality, he is a sweet kid. Very loving and thoughtful. Unfortunately, he also loves his sports and plays them with a passion. Maybe all this will pay off one day when I watch him excelling in sports. His dad and uncles would sure be happy.

2 comments:

Jann said...

Hey, he played just fine with Mason. We should get them together more often! We have a basketball hoop at our house now that he would enjoy.

Rhiannon said...

That is funny. Who is not playing well with? Because he seems to do well with my kids but maybe he is picking up bad habits from them. So I will say sorry in advance.

Logan Turns Two!