Sunday, August 31, 2008

Do blonds have more fun?


So, on Thursday I made a change. I was feeling stir-crazy and antsy, and something had to go. So, I walked into Brenda's house (my hair-stylist) and told her that I wanted to go from my very blond hair to a dark brown. She was surprised, but also excited to do this for me. She said that she doesn't get too many people who come in and do something this dramatic, and that it "takes a lot of balls" to do so. So, I am back to my roots, a brunette through and through once again. Although, my hair is a little darker that those of you who knew me pre-bleach will remember. And I love it! Plus, I have received more compliments on my dark hair than I ever did with the blond. So, as the age-old question asks, "Do blonds have more fun?" I think not!

2 comments:

Jann said...

Hey, that's like almost my natural hair color! I never realized normal was that dark for me 'til my hair lady pointed it out.

But you know we're still the blondest brunettes out there. :-P

Shauna said...

ohh i like it too! It looks great! I still think blondes have more fun though! :)

Logan Turns Two!